- Job Search
- Senior In-house Lawyer (Regulatory / FCA)
I'm working with a FTSE listed North West online retailer to find a Senior Legal Counsel with a focus on financial regulation and consumer credit.
Reporting to the Head of Legal you will join an existing team of 4 to provide commercial advice across a variety of legal, regulatory (FCA / CCA) and compliance issues.
- Providing legal advice on FCA regulated matters;
- Advising on strategic projects;
- Drafting and reviewing commercial agreements; and
- Working on change projects.
This opportunity would suit a Solicitor with FCA regulatory experience seeking to gain invaluable in-house legal experience and will provide access to the senior leadership team executive teams.
This is a great opportunity for a regulatory / FS lawyer to take up a senior role in an interesting business. Having worked with the team for many years I can attest to the culture and quality of the lawyers there.
Placing People in Companies Like