- Job Search
- Group Head of Legal
A Head of Legal opportunity has arisen with a well known Manchester brand. You will have responsibility for providing advice to the group related to legal, compliance and governance. You will also manage a senior lawyer in the team.
Reporting to the General Counsel the role will entail:
- Supporting European business functions with new and existing projects;
- Enhancing corporate governance across the group;
- Supporting financing and M&A activity;
- Negotiation of commercial contracts;
- Supporting marketing activity; and
- Developing processes across the function and delivering training to the group.
- c.10 years PQE with significant in-house experience;
- Exposure to consumer related issues;
- Exposure to working across multiple jurisdictions.
This is a business with an excellent profile and culture in a very interesting sector. This could be an excellent first step into a Head of Legal position for the right in-house lawyer.
Placing People in Companies Like