- Job Search
- In-house Legal Counsel - Sport Sector
In-house Legal Counsel - Sport sector
A fantastic role has arisen at a growing sporting organisation in Manchester. Reporting to the Head of Legal (who has extensive experience in the sector) the role will give you access to all areas of the business as you advise on new commercial deals and corporate governance.
- Drafting a wide range of commercial agreements including sponsorship agreements, influencer agreements marketing and supply agreements;
- Management of the IP portfolio;
- Continual improvement of compliance frameworks and advice of governance;
- Dealing with litigation, employment and real estate from time to time;
employment law, intellectual property, consumer issues and real estate matters; and
- Involvement in commercial projects as they arise.
- 1-4 PQE with a background in commercial law gained either in private practice or in-house;
- Dedicated and able to work in a fast-paced and commercial environment;
- Interested in forming relationships across the business; and
- Happy to work in Manchester on a hybrid basis and to travel internationally on occasion.
Placing People in Companies Like