- Job Search
- Assistant General Counsel
An excellent senior in-house opportunity has arisen with a market-leading global services provider based in Manchester. The role reports into the Deputy General Counsel in the US and will head up the EMEA and APAC team in the UK.
The role requires a very strong commercial lawyer with extensive in-house experience and the ability to negotiate complex technology supply agreements, tender contracts and partner agreements internationally:
- Partnering with managers in the EMEA & APAC business teams providing day-to-day commercial contracts advice and strategic support;
- Draft, review, negotiate and interpret a wide variety of public and private B2B contracts;
- Management of external legal counsel and supervision and development of 3 other lawyers in the team;
- Contributing to global legal team projects and strategic objectives; and
- Participate in Corporate Social Responsibility, Diversity & Inclusion, Wellbeing and charitable initiatives and events.
This is a business with a great culture and really interesting products who are leaders in their field, an excellent opportunity for an in-house lawyer seeking a new senior role.
Placing People in Companies Like