A fixed term opportunity has arisen within a successful North West Plc for Legal Counsel, the team there are committed to development and progression and as such can consider newly qualified lawyers for the role, as well as junior lawyers, who can show excellent training and commercially focused seats.
As this role is a 12 month fixed term contract we are inviting applications from lawyers across the regions, the role can be performed mainly remotely. It could be an excellent way to build in-house experience with a listed, international organisation.
Reporting to the Head of Legal:
- Provide advice on drafting, negotiation and related legal support in relation to a wide range of contracts including NDAs, sampling agreements, contracts for the supply of goods, distribution and agency agreements, manufacturing / processing agreements, research and development agreements.
- Providing support with procurement of goods and services including key supplier contracts, IT systems and software.
- Provide advice on related contract issues such as insurance, intellectual property, data protection and competition law.
- Compliance including; Anti-bribery, Hospitality, Gifts and Sponsorship, Competition Law, Data Protection, Export & Sanctions, and Conflicts of Interest.
- Providing support and guidance on potential claims and disputes with customers or suppliers
You should be a qualified lawyer with high quality training in commercial contracts, commercial litigation, corporate law or other transferable area.
- Development from a supportive, quality team in a global listed environment.
- Flexibility, this role can be fulfilled mainly remotely.