- Job Search
- In-house Lawyer (Financial Services)
A well known, flexible financial services organisation are recruiting for Senior Legal Counsel to join their established team of 4 in Manchester. Reporting into the Head of Legal this role will give access to senior members of the organisation, partnering on critical projects. This is an established business that still maintains agility in its decision making.
This varied commercial role will see you involved in:
- IT transformations, cloud based contracts and SAAS agreements;
- supplier projects and negotiations;
- DP projects;
- Drafting and negotiation of high value, high risk and highly import contracts;
- Involvement in some regulatory matters but specialists are at hand for consumer issues;
- Advising procurement team on new deals and renewals;
- Providing support to more junior members of the team.
This role requires a commercial lawyer with at least 5 years PQE, experience in financial services is useful but not essential. Lawyers from both in-house and private practice backgrounds are invited to apply.
Placing People in Companies Like