- Job Search
- In-house Legal Counsel (Global business)
Are you a commercial lawyer with experience of procurement and renewal of tech services? My client is one of the largest businesses in the world with a UK legal tea of over 20. They are looking for an experienced lawyer to join their team and offer excellent work / life balance, high-quality work, remote working and above-market benefits.
- Providing effective legal and commercial advice to the business;
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating supply chain contracts;
- Advising on commercial queries and projects; and
- Reviewing, drafting, negotiating and advising on distribution, franchise, IT (SaaS, licence, services) contracts, as well as NDAs.
The role would be best suited to a commercial lawyer with at least 2 years' PQE.
This would make an excellent first in-house move for a lawyer in practice who would like to maintain work quality whilst improving balance. For a lawyer in-house the scale of work on offer is excellent. This business is North West based but happy to consider lawyers from around the UK , they are comfortable with remote working and well accustomed to developing and supporting their lawyers successfully.
Placing People in Companies Like