- Job Search
- Head of Legal - Retail Plc
Are you a senior counsel currently working in-house and looking for real progression? Would you like to work for one of the North West's most interesting retailers?
I'm working with a listed retailer with a fantastic reputation and a strong, established legal team. A role has arisen for a senior legal counsel to take on a Head of Legal role for part of the business, also joining the senior management team.
· Overall responsibility for management of existing relationships and new business, working closely with a junior lawyer in the team;
· Advising the business on all disputes and operational issues;
· Advising on or overseeing the provision of advice for all key supplier agreements;
· Overseeing advice on terms and conditions, marketing promotions and campaigns;
· Working with the treasury team to negotiate facility agreements at the time of renewal, supported by external counsel;
· Advise on all brand/reputational issues and disputes.
This role would be best suited to a lawyer with between 5 and 10 years PQE, looking for a first step into a Head of Legal role. Previous knowledge of working with joint ventures and facility arrangements is desirable.
This is an excellent opportunity in the North West combining brand and work quality with a great culture.
Placing People in Companies Like