- Job Search
- Legal Counsel - Sport (12 month fixed term)
I'm working with a well-known sports brand based in Cheshire to find a commercial lawyer for a 12 month maternity cover with the potential to become permanent. You will support the EMEA business working closely with Senior Counsel and the global legal team based in the US and you will focus on commercial and regulatory work.
- Drafting and negotiating a broad range of commercial and operational agreements;
- Reviewing and amending standard terms and conditions;
- Working closely with the EMEA business to provide support to IT, marketing, retail and Ecommerce;
- Advising on regulatory and compliance matters and working closely with the global compliance team;
- A commercial or in-house lawyer with at least 2 years' PQE;
- Ability to start a new 12 month fixed term role in August; and
- Experience in a regulated environment would be beneficial.
Although this role is fixed term in nature it could provide an ideal first step in-house for a commercial lawyer in private practice who has an interest in sport. It would also provide valuable additional experience in a really interesting sector for a lawyer with previous industry experience.
Placing People in Companies Like