- Job Search
- In-house Banking Lawyer
I'm working with a well-known bank in Manchester to find an experienced banking lawyer to join their established UK team. Reporting to the Head of Legal this role will provide legal support to all areas of the bank in the UK and is a fairly rare opportunity for a banking lawyer to move into a transactional role in-house.
- Drafting and negotiating facility agreements;
- Taking collateral as security;
- Drafting and negotiating priority arrangements;
- Deal structuring advice;
- Assistance with transaction management on complex deals;
- General banking advice;
- Resolving key transactional issues;
- Ensuring transactions are delivered properly, efficiently and in a timely manner; and
- Reviewing agreements prepared by external counsel.
I am looking for a banking lawyer with at least 4 years PQE and the desire to work in an in-house environment making commercial decisions and working closely with UK branches. This business has an excellent culture with brilliant benefits and good flexibility. They are in the office Manchester three times a week but could potentially flex for someone further afield.
Placing People in Companies Like