- Job Search
- Senior Legal Counsel
A privately owned, high-growth services business based in Manchester City Centre are looking for a senior counsel to join their existing team of 7. Reporting to the General Counsel this is an excellent opportunity for a commercial or corporate lawyer looking for the next step in their career and offers international experience and the chance to manage more junior members of the team.
- Providing commercial legal advice to all levels of the business and leading negotiations on complex matters;
- Assisting the General Counsel with corporate transactions as required;
- Development of qualified and non-qualified lawyers in the team; and
- Managing external counsel.
- 3-6 years' PQE gained in commercial and/or corporate matters;
- Excellent training and academics;
- International and in-house experience advantageous; and
- Really commercial with the ability to deliver guidance at pace.
This role represents a fantastic opportunity for a lawyer keen to make the step up ton senior counsel in a truly successful organisation.
Placing People in Companies Like