- Job Search
- In-house Employment Lawyer
A rare in-house employment opportunity has arisen within a large organisation in Liverpool. Reporting to the General Counsel you will be responsible for provision of employment advice across the entire UK and European business.
- First port of call for all contentious or uncontentious matters across the business, travelling across the UK in order to provide this advice;
- Managing external counsel in contentious matters; and
- Ensuring the business is up to date on regulatory changes and compliance.
- Qualified lawyer with at least 3 PQE in employment law;
- Experience gained in-house or on secondment would be advantageous but isn't essential;
- Excellent academics and training; and
- A commercial approach, this is an agile and continually growing business so matters must be dealt with quickly and pragmatically.
This is a business which operates at pace, decisions are made quickly and so the role will require 4 days a week in the office in Liverpool. Benefits on offer include international, listed in-house experience, an excellent salary and the opportunity to work with an experienced, high-quality General Counsel.
Placing People in Companies Like