- Job Search
- Banking Lawyer - 12 month FTC
An established bank is looking for a banking lawyer to take on a fixed term role in their large in-house team for 12 months. The role is based in Manchester 3 days per week and reports into the Head of Legal.
- Drafting and negotiating facility agreements;
- Taking collateral as security;
- Drafting and negotiating priority arrangements;
- Deal structuring advice and resolving key transactional issues;
- Assistance with transaction management on complex deals;
- Ensuring transactions are delivered properly, efficiently and in a timely manner;
- Reviewing agreements prepared by external counsel;
- Disseminating knowledge and learning gained from transactions to ensure the Bank is up to date on trends, best practice and key market issues; and
- Working with and maintaining meaningful relationships with external legal counsel.
- A qualified banking lawyer with 4 years PQE;
- Have a good understanding of the banking market and issues that commonly arise when negotiating legal documentation; and
- Strong training and academics.
- One of the best private sector pensions available;
- The culture at this bank is wonderful, they are inclusive, flexible, and focused on employee well-being; and
- Excellent opportunity for a practice lawyer to gain in-house experience.
Placing People in Companies Like