- Job Search
- Sole Counsel- Part-Time/ Flexible/ 12 month FTC
International financial services business require sole counsel to cover maternity for a period of 12 months from February 2019. The role is being offered on a part-time basis (3 or 4 days) and will allow the successful in-house lawyer flexibility and the ability to work from home as well. This is a friendly and supportive business looking for a general commercial lawyer.
· This is a sole counsel position providing commercial advice to the business in relation to it's products.
· Ensuring compliance with GDPR, anti-bribery etc.
· Assistance with expansion of the business and related projects
· Liaising with the UK and Group compliance teams
· Managing external law firms
· The role would be suited to a commercial lawyer with at least 4 years PQE
· Previous in-house experience or knowledge of pension products or other financial services will be an advantage but is not essential
· Good commercial acumen
· Available to start from February 2019
This role will provide an available lawyer with excellent experience and autonomy during the 12 month period contract.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018