- Job Search
- In-House Banking Lawyer
A fantastic opportunity for a banking lawyerl has arisen within the established in-house legal team of an international financial services organisation. Known for their culture, this is a well established and forward thinking business with the customer at the heart of everything they do- this also extends to their workforce. From their Manchester City Centre offices the legal team work with the UK business and the role which has arisen requires a lawyer with a strong banking background.
The role will report to the Head of Legal and will involve:
- Drafting and negotiating facility agreements;
- Taking collateral as security;
- Drafting and negotiating priority arrangements;
- Deal structuring advice;
- Assistance with transaction management on complex deals;
- General banking advice;
- reviewing due diligence outputs for transactions and resolving key issues;
- ensuring transactions are delivered properly, efficiently and in a timely manner;
- reviewing agreements prepared by external counsel;
- working with and maintaining meaningful relationships with external legal counsel.
The role requires a banking lawyer, experience gained in-house would be useful but isn't essential. You must be an excellent communicator as this role will involve a lot of interaction with internal stakeholders.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018