- Job Search
- In-house Legal Counsel
An in-house commercial counsel is required to join a global, tech driven financial services business based in Crewe, Cheshire. Reporting to the Legal Director you will work closely with senior individuals in the business to provide legal, regulatory and governance support.
The business is fast growing, innovative and tech driven and a market leader in their field.
· Drafting and negotiating a wide range of contracts for the business
· Merger s and acquisitions
· Group legal and regulatory compliance
· Company secretarial support
· Data protection
· Dispute resolution
· Providing commercial and legal training to the business
· Qualified solicitor with 3-5 PQE
· Commercial contracts background gained either in mid to top tier practice or in an in-house environment
· Enthusiasm for and ability with technology
This is a high-profile role in an exciting, growing business.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018