- Job Search
- Legal Counsel (part time or full time)
A legal counsel is required to join a global FTSE250 business based in South Manchester. This existing UK legal team of 2 benefits from a mix of great quality work and, having worked with them previously, I can also vouch for their flexible culture. The role can be recruited on either a 4 or 5 day basis.
The remit of the role is broad, providing legal advice to all parts of the UK business including:
- Drafting and negotiating complex and high value commercial contracts
- Working with the HR team and external lawyers on a range of employment issues
- Involvement with property transactions
- Competition law advice
- Compliance training
- Company secretarial issues
This role requires an experienced commercial contracts lawyer with additional experience in employment law. The role is open to anyone with more than 3 PQE. In-house experience is an advantage although lawyers from a private practice background will also be considered. It is important that you are approachable and capable of building and maintaining relationships with a range of internal stakeholders.
- Legal work generated by an international, FTSE250 business
- Fantastic culture, flexibility is available and there is a great work life balance
- Friendly, supportive and experienced team
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018