- Job Search
- In-House Lawyer (Work from home Mondays and Fridays)
I'm recruiting legal counsel for a fantastic role with an innovative fintech business in South Cheshire commutable from Chester, Wrexham and Shropshire. This is a hugely varied position in a flexible, modern environment with access to the most senior people in the business. Work from home is available 2 days a week.
- Drafting, negotiating and advising on commercial contracts with third parties, with a particular focus upon fintech, financial services distribution and product aggregator sites but also a range of contracts across the business;
- Advising on new fintech product development, customer journey design and registration and protection of IP;
- Portfolio acquisition due diligence and consumer credit act compliance;
- Advising on regulatory requirements (in conjunction with the Compliance team) affecting the business;
- Reporting directly to the Group General Counsel and assisting with all aspects of corporate and company secretarial requirements across the Group.
- Be a UK-qualified solicitor with 3+ years post-qualification experience at a reputable law firm or in an in-house environment;
- Have proven ability to provide practical, outcome-focused legal advice and support across a broad range of areas of law;
- Be able to draft and negotiate a range of agreements;
- Knowledge of Consumer Credit and Financial Services legislation would be a bonus but not mandatory;
This role offer exciting and high quality work, developing alongside a the General Counsel who has an excellent background. The business operate a number of benefits within their state of the art environment including free breakfast, fitness classes, socials and flexible working arrangements.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018