- Job Search
- Counsel - Employment and Compensation & Benefits,
A global financial services organisation based in Manchester require a senior employment lawyer to join their EMEA team. Your role will be to deliver effective Legal support to EMEA business lines and business partners on employment and compensation and benefits issues and will report into the Head of Employment Law and the Global Head of Compensation and Benefits Law. It is envisaged that this role will be focussed 50% on employment law issues (primarily non-contentious) and 50% on compensation and benefits issues and will be the primary point person for EMEA Compensation & Benefits legal matters.
· Providing advice on UK and EU regulatory requirements relating to compensation and benefits in financial services
· Drafting and advising on terms of LTIPs
· Advising on pensions law issues (for employer)
· Advising on implementation and management of and implementation of changes to employee benefit plans
· Advising on employment, labour and compensation and benefits legal issues arising in connection with business acquisitions and disposals, including outsourcing transactions and TUPE
· Advising on and reviewing employment agreements, employment and compensation and benefits policies and employee communications
· Providing legal advice on restructuring and redundancy arrangements
The successful candidate will have circa 5+ years PQE (or equivalent experience) with a legal background in employment and compensation and benefits law. Some In-house employment legal experience at a global financial institution would be preferred, but not essential.
An excellent salary and benefits package is on offer, along with the opportunity for a senior employment lawyer to move in-house with a global organisation.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018