- Job Search
- In-house Lawyer
I'm recruiting legal counsel for a fantastic role with an innovative fintech business commutable from Wrexham, Cheshire and Shropshire. This is a hugely varied position in a flexible, modern environment with access to the most senior people in the business.
- Drafting, negotiating and advising on commercial contracts with third parties, with a particular focus upon fintech, financial services distribution and product aggregator sites but also a range of contracts across the business;
- Advising on new fintech product development, customer journey design and registration and protection of IP;
- Portfolio acquisition due diligence and consumer credit act compliance;
- Advising on regulatory requirements (in conjunction with the Compliance team) affecting the business;
- Reporting directly to the Group General Counsel and assisting with all aspects of corporate and company secretarial requirements across the Group.
- Be a UK-qualified solicitor with 3+ years post-qualification experience at a reputable law firm or in an in-house environment;
- Experience in commercial contracts, banking and commercial law are all of interest;
- Have proven ability to provide practical, outcome-focused legal advice and support across a broad range of areas of law;
- Be able to draft and negotiate a range of agreements;
- Knowledge of Consumer Credit and Financial Services legislation would be a bonus but not mandatory;
This role offer exciting and high quality work, developing alongside a the General Counsel who has an excellent background. The business operate a number of benefits within their state of the art environment including free breakfast, fitness classes and socials.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018