- Job Search
- Senior Legal Counsel
25th September 2020
A fantastic opportunity for Senior Legal Counsel has arisen with a global financial services organisation based in central Manchester. This is a globally focused role for an experienced financial services lawyer specifically with experience of providing markets and trading related advice.
As Senior Legal Counsel you will:
- Provide advice and assistance to the commercial business, risk and compliance;
- Provide legal advice on products and product development;
- Drafting and negotiation of relevant agreements;
- Take responsibility for regulatory issues for EMEA;
- Management of external counsel
- At least 7 years PQE
- Experience in financial services or banking, and specifically trading and markets
- Knowledge of regulatory frameworks
This is a senior opportunity with a leading global business. Having placed lawyers with this organisation I can attest to their culture, flexibility and excellent benefits package.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018