- Job Search
- In-house property lawyer
3rd February 2020
A maternity cover has arisen with a financial services business based in Warrington. This is a successful, privately funded business providing secured funding for residential developments and other property deals with a growing portfolio of, often repeat, clients. They require a property lawyer with secured lending experience to join the business from March for a period of up to 12 months. This is an excellent opportunity for a property lawyer currently in practice to gain in-house experience or for an experienced in-house property lawyer looking for their next contract.
- Sending schedules of requirements.
- Creating reports on title.
- Drafting security documentation.
- Working closely with development managers to approve service easements, planning agreements and other issues to ensure good marketable title.
- Qualified solicitor with at least 2 years PQE gained in real estate and secured lending
- Service focused and able to deliver solutions quickly
- Ability to quickly build relationships with clients
- A rare in-house property role in a close knit and supportive business.
- Excellent bonus scheme.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018