- Job Search
- Senior Legal Counsel (Financial Services)
A well-known global investments business based in Manchester City Centre are recruiting for Legal Counsel in their Third Party Governance team. Reporting to the Assistant General Counsel you will be responsible for negotiating technology and software contracts with vendors and other third parties. You will also support a robust governance programme.
- Negotiating and drafting contracts with third parties focusing primarily on technology procurement; software licensing, SaaS, outsourcing and cloud computing.
- Joint ventures with financial technology firms.
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory changes and assisting with discussions with regulatory agencies.
- Working with other internal transactional lawyers and outside counsel.
- 5 years PQE+ focusing on complex technology and outsourcing contracts.
- Ideally financial services experience.
Strong regulatory knowledge.
- Opportunity to work with a global leader.
- High value, complex commercial work.
- Great culture and fantastic city centre location.
- Market leading salary and benefits.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018