- Job Search
- In-house Litigation Lawyer / Executive
29th September 2020
An established financial service provider based in Cheshire would like to find an n-house litigation lawyer or executive to join their group legal team. This is a rare opportunity for a contentious lawyer or executive to move in-house, also offering the chance to broaden your skill set into more general commercial matters. Reporting to the Head of Legal and working closely with the Senior Litigation Lawyer you will have the support of top-tier trained lawyers who have now successfully made the move in-house.
- Managing a varied litigation caseload.
- Drafting a variety of court documents as well as witness statements and defences.
- Reviewing and responding to letters before action.
- Instructing and managing external counsel.
- Conducting case analysis and preparing succinct summaries of key information.
- Presenting regular MI and trend analysis on claims impacting the Group.
- Either a qualified lawyer with 0-3 years PQE or a qualified legal executive.
- Litigation experience within the financial services sector.
- Training with a national or top-tier firm.
- Strong drafting and case management skills.
- Previous in-house experienced and experience of consumer litigation is desirable but not essential.
Benefits and opportunity:
- Competitive salary
- A range of company benefits, including 25 days holiday which can be flexed up/down, pension, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
- An opportunity to move in-house with a leader in I's field building non-contentious experience which will widen career opportunities in the future.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018