- Job Search
- Sole Counsel
An expanding healthcare business, commutable from Liverpool, Manchester and Lancashire, would like to find their first Sole Counsel. Reporting to the Directors this is a senior role offering the opportunity to shape the legal offering and assist with the business's ongoing growth strategy.
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Drafting and negotiation of a wide range of contracts
- Managing external counsel
- Disputes and litigation
- Ensuring regulatory compliance
- Data protection
- Qualified solicitor with at least 5 years PQE
- Extensive commercial property experience
- Experience gained in commercial contracts, disputes and corporate transactions
- Previous in-house experience would be ideal but applications are also invited from solicitors in private practice
This is a senior appointment in an expanding business. You will shape the legal offering and report to the senior management team.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018