- Job Search
- Legal Counsel
I'm working with a fast-growing lender to recruit Legal Counsel to assist their current Head of Legal. The business is enjoying a time of exponential growth from their new offices in South Manchester and has created this new role which could be an excellent first in-house role for someone in private practice, or an opportunity for current in-house lawyers to join a technology-led entrepreneurial organisation.
Reporting to the Head of Legal the role will provide advice to the CEO and other senior managers on aspects of contract law, banking and litigation and company commercial law:
· Assisting with corporate projects and business operational matters.
· Dealing with a broad range of legal matters including; commercial, regulatory, corporate, banking and litigation.
· Working to ensure compliance with statutory regulations and internal procedures.
· Corporate governance.
· Drafting commercial agreements and loan and security documents.
· Providing support on new business initiatives and new product offerings.
· 2 years + PQE
· Experience in commercial contracts, corporate law, banking or finance litigation all considered.
· Excellent academics and training.
· Desire to work in a very commercial, fast-paced environment.
· Financial services experience would be beneficial but isn't essential.
· Flexible working/ remote working.
· Highly commercial experience.
· Excellent scope for progression.
· Pension, PMI, bonus scheme.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018