- Job Search
- Senior / Legal Counsel (Events & Music)
Would you like to work for a leading global business working in the music and events sector? My client is adding to their existing team of 3 and requires a commercial lawyer with 2-4 years PQE. Reporting to the Head of Legal this is a varied role based at the European Head Office in Manchester. The role will support the business and a subsidiary company on all commercial legal issues and is an excellent opportunity to work with an established in-house legal team on a range of interesting projects.
- reviewing, drafting and negotiating various contracts including supply chain contracts, sponsorship agreements and other customer contracts;
- management of the contracts database and developing precedent documents;
- assisting with the management of the companies' statutory books and records;
- giving ad hoc legal advice to a range of stakeholders;
- assisting with commercial contractual disputes;
- Assisting with management of the property portfolio; and
- providing support on new business and other significant projects.
This role requires a lawyer who is confident negotiating and drafting complex contracts and dealing directly with the business. In-house or secondment experience would be useful but isn't essential as long as you can show the ability to run with projects and communicate effectively with internal stakeholders.
Placing People in Companies Like