- Job Search
- In-house Compliance Paralegal / NQ Solicitor
An opportunity has arisen within an international tech driven services provider in Manchester for either a paralegal or newly qualified solicitor with experience in compliance law. Reporting to the UK Director of Compliance this is an opportunity to gain experience from a real expert and to progress your career in a progressive in-house environment.
- Researching legal compliance changes for areas assigned in the UK and Ireland.
- Gathering preliminary information and following up on potential legal changes.
- Providing relevant information on current affairs.
-Maintaining contact with policy makers and industry representative partners.
- Experience gained in compliance and regulatory matters. This is a specialist role but experience and passion for the wider subject of compliance is necessary.
- Either an experienced paralegal or newly qualified solicitor working either in-house or in private practice.
- A self starter with the desire to progress their career.
- Great attention to detail and a strong academic profile.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone at this level with a true interest in the field of compliance. You will learn from an expert in this sector and be able to progress your career in line with your development.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018