- Job Search
- In-house Counsel
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a growing fintech business based in Liverpool. They are looking for an In-house Legal Counsel to report into the General Counsel and Company Secretary in a role which offers autonomy, access to senior decision makers and involvement in varied commercial projects.
The role will involve:
- Drafting and negotiation of a range of supplier and consumer contracts.
- Providing legal advice to sales, procurement and commercial teams on day to day matters and ongoing projects.
- Highlight and escalate legal risk.
- Assist the DPO with data protection and GDPR.
- Provide regulatory advice (some related to FCA regulation).
- Assist with development of new products.
The ideal lawyer will have at least 3 years PQE. The role can be considered on a 4 or 5 day per week basis.
- Experience of commercial contracts gained in private practice or in-house.
- Experience of GDPR.
- Previous exposure to FCA regulations would be ideal but isn't necessary.
- Ability to take a fast, commercial approach.
This is an exciting company in a period of development which will ensure interesting, varied experience for the successful lawyer. The business are flexible in terms of home working but will require some time in the office.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018