- Job Search
- Senior Legal Counsel
A global business in an interesting regulated sector are looking for a Senior Legal Counsel to report into their General Counsel and manage the day to day work and junior member of the team. Based in Cheshire this is a well established, stable business who have performed very well over the last 12 months.
- Managing the contracting function of the legal team.
- Reviewing and drafting commercial contracts, some of very high value and complexity.
- Providing advice on data protection for the business, this is a large part of all new projects and will form a decent part of this role.
- Management of one junior member of the team, growing to two later this year.
- Providing support to the business throughout the life cycle of new products.
- Support the management f a wide IP portfolio.
- Involvement in understanding and training the business on compliance issues.
- At least 5 years experience in commercial contracts, data protection and IP.
- Experience in a regulated environment would be beneficial.
- High proficiency in data protection law.
- Line management experience is desirable but not essential.
- Senior role with management exposure.
- Progression available in a growing team.
- Interesting and complex global business
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018