- Job Search
- In-house Legal Counsel
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a leading global services organisation working across a variety of sectors with household name clients. They are looking for Legal Counsel with experience in advising on a wide range of commercial agreements and supply chain contracts to be based from their Manchester office but with flexibility over home working.
- Providing effective legal and commercial advice and assistance.
- Reviewing, drafting, negotiating a variety of commercial contracts, including procurement, distribution, franchise, IT (SaaS, licence, services) contracts, as well as confidentiality agreements.
- Supporting the business with commercial, corporate, compliance and process improvement projects
- Providing preliminary advice on disputes and litigation
- Advising on regulatory compliance
- Commercial lawyer with at least 3 PQE.
- Experience gained either with a top private practice or within an in-house team.
- Experience in reviewing, drafting and negotiating contracts for goods, services and technology/IST, practice of commercial law.
- Knowledge of competition law and TUPE desirable.
This is a friendly and supportive business whose scale provides great quality commercial work. You will have control over office presence versus work from home and the benefits available are excellent. You will also be encouraged to be involved in CSR and charitable projects.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018