- Job Search
- Deputy Company Secretary
A Deputy Company Secretary opportunity has arisen within a fast growing, dynamic technology business based in Cheshire. The role will report directly to the General Counsel and will involve leading the company secretarial function of a complex group structure.
- Maintenance of parent company members.
- Transfer of shares and loan notes.
- Documentation relating to LTIPs.
- Maintenance of statutory registers and online filing.
- Preparation of board and shareholder minutes.
- First point of contact for insurance matters.
- Previous company secretarial experience gained in a global, multi-subsidiary organisation.
- Ideally a qualified lawyer or ICSA qualified.
- Ability to thrive in a very fast paced environment.
This role can be recruited on a part-time or full-time basis and will give exposure to a dynamic and very fast growing business.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018