- Job Search
- Legal Counsel
A newly created Legal Counsel opportunity has arisen within a leading financial services organisation based in South Manchester. Reporting to the Senior Legal Counsel, your role will involve with the negotiation of supplier contracts across the business.
- Advising on and negotiating contract terms for new contracts, renewals and variations.
- Ongoing process improvement involving the creation of new templates.
- Maintaining a database and tracking supplier contract life cycle.
- Assisting the legal team with supply contract disputes when required.
- Involvement in ongoing commercial projects across the business.
- C.2 years PQE in commercial contracts law.
- Training gained in either a well regarded private practice or in-house organisation.
- Excellent academics.
- Commercial approach, able to provide solutions to the business and communicate them effectively.
This is an excellent opportunity for a junior lawyer to expand their experience in a team of lawyers from top-tier backgrounds. Excellent support and development will be on offer. It's also a time of positive transformation for the business and the legal team is heavily involved in the new business strategy.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018