- Job Search
- In-house Paralegal
A rare in-house opportunity for a paralegal with a litigation background has arisen within one of the UK's leading leisure business in Chester. Reporting to the Legal Director this is a unique chance to expand your experience into commercial contracts, company secretarial and data protection.
- Managing and monitoring complaints and legal claims;
- Data Protection: Working alongside the DPO dealing with erasure requests, subject access requests, requests for personal data by law enforcement authorities, minor data breaches and Data Protection Impact Assessments and data protection provisions in contracts;
- Contract review;
- Working with the Legal Director to put in place procedures, policies and training for the business;
- Project related work.
- You should have some prior experience of litigation and commercial contract, gained in either a private practice or in-house environment;
- Excellent academics;
- A track record of dealing with stakeholders at various levels;
- Organised and diligent.
If you are looking for an opportunity to broaden your commercial experience working alongside a Legal Director with a top-tier background then please get in touch with a copy of your CV.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018