- Job Search
- Senior Legal Counsel
I'm working with a market leading, technology driven business based near to Preston who require a Senior Legal Counsel to join their established team. Reporting to the Head of Legal your role will be varied and will involve providing commercial advice to all levels of the business.
- Advising and responding to legal queries submitted by the business and supporting the other members of the Legal team.
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating commercial agreements, including the business's standard contracts, frameworks, bespoke agreements, amendments, novations, NDAs and supplier terms and conditions.
- Assisting in tender submission.
- Liaising with and providing advice to other departments in respect of sector specific queries.
- Advising on intellectual property matters and working with other departments on compliance areas such as GDPR.
- At least 3 years post qualifications experience in commercial law gained either in-house or in private practice.
- Excellent academics and training.
- Language skills would be very useful but aren't essential.
This opportunity would provide a current legal counsel with that next step to a senior role within a growing, market leader. The team is friendly and well established.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018