- Job Search
- In-house Solicitor
Are you a newly qualified or junior lawyer looking for an in-house opportunity with a thriving business in Liverpool City Centre?
A very well established and successful financial service organisation is looking for a lawyer with commercial contracts experience to support the existing Head of Legal on a variety of commercial and company secretarial work.
- Providing commercial and legal advice to the Group.
- Reviewing corporate and supplier contracts and amendments, and other agreements.
- Managing the relationship with external advisors.
- Assist with company secretarial matters (to include attending and minuting Board meetings).
- NQ- 2 years qualification experience in commercial contracts.
- Excellent academics and training.
- Ability to communciate with all facets of the business.
- Financial services experience is desirable but not essential.
- Fantastic opportunity to gain company secretarial experience and access to the Board.
- A business with a great culture and 'family feel'
- Good benefits package.
Please note this role will be based in the office 5 days a week.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018