- Job Search
- In-house Legal Counsel
10th November 2022
Interested in making a difference? My client enables new ideas to become a reality with positive social impact at it's heart. A Legal Counsel is required to join the growing team there and their offices are based in central Manchester.
- Reporting to the Head of Legal you will assist with the drafting, reviewing and negotiation of legal terms relating to agreements, facilitating the commercialisation of IP.
- This is a varied role providing sound legal advice in a range of disciplines including; commercial contracts, corporate transactions and IP.
- You will also assist with the supervision and development of a paralegal.
- NQ-2 PQE Solicitor with commercial experience gained in private practice or in-house;
- Ideally some exposure to corporate law;
- Strong academics; and
- An excellent communicator with the ability to share legal concepts with a variety of stakeholders.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your commercial skills in a very interesting environment which sits at the cutting edge of innovation.
Placing People in Companies Like