- Job Search
- In-house Counsel
A fully remote opportunity for Legal Counsel has arisen within a global, market leading provider of services to the gambling and gaming industries. The role will take responsibility for legal, regulatory and compliance issues and will give the successful Legal Counsel access to all levels of the business, partnering in a number of commercial projects.
- In-depth knowledge of UK laws pertaining to professional services, licensing agreements, NDAs, and other business agreements/documents with clients, vendors, and third parties.
- Drafts, reviews, evaluates and negotiates business agreements and effectively manages contract administration policies, systems and procedures
- Drafts and revises correspondence and other legal documents
- Assists with the drafting of policies and procedures for the company and its affiliates
- Ensures contracts are vetted through the required corporate reviews and approvals
- Assists with the processing and management of change orders and contract amendments
- Assists with compliance monitoring for the Legal Department or other business units as requested
- 3-7 years post qualified experience in commercial contracts, gained either in-house or in a large commercial practice
- The ability to work autonomously within a larger Group function
- Friendly and outgoing, this is a relaxed but professional environment
- Happy to work mainly remotely
This opportunity will provide the successful lawyer with multi-jurisdictional experience in a tech-driven, regulated and forward-thinking environment. The company is growing at a fast pace and the culture centres around the happiness of it's employees. Excellent salary and bonus available.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018