- Job Search
- Group Legal Counsel
A well-known Lancashire leisure business is currently recruiting a Sole Legal Counsel position to provide commercial advice to the group. The role requires a senior lawyer with at least 5 years PQE and varied in-house experience.
You will work across the organisation, servicing a range of departments including; Engineering, HR, Finance, Purchasing, Retail and Operations.
The key areas of work are:
- Commercial Contracts
- EL / PL claims
- Employment Law
- Data Protection
- Licensing Law
- Trade Marks
- Company Law (including Company Secretarial)
- A senior lawyer with at least 5 years post qualified experience;
- Ideally previous in-house experience;
- Varied legal knowledge across commercial law, litigation, DP and company law.
- Approachable and suited to working in a family owned environment.
This is a unique opportunity to take on a varied role in a really fun and interesting environment. The role is office based.
Placing People in Companies Like