- Job Search
- Interim Litigation Lawyer (In-house)
A commercial litigation lawyer is required to join a growing financial services business in Cheshire as Interim Counsel. Reporting to one of the Directors in the group you will be responsible for managing some key disputes over a 12 month period with scope for a permanent role at the end of the term. This is a fantastic opportunity for a litigator to move in-house and to gain excellent commercial experience.
- 12 month interim contract.
- Working with the management team on a number of ongoing projects with a view to protecting and realising value for the group.
- Assisting with negotiations, providing support with settlements, disputes and litigation.
- Drafting and/or reviewing all contracts and documentation as required in the business including drafting, negotiating, completion mechanics and filing.
- Data Protection - ensure compliance with data protection regulation.
- Financial Services - ensure compliance with financial services regulation across business activities and overseeing responses to information requests from regulatory bodies.
- Company Secretarial.
- 4+ years PQE (the level of PQE is not as important as attitude and aptitude).
- Training from a reputable commercial firm.
- Experience and ability to manage contentious matters and litigation.
- In-house and international experience is preferred but not essential.
This role can be offered on a full time or part time basis.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018