- Job Search
- Interim Head of Legal
25th November 2021
A well-known consumer brand are looking for an interim Head of Legal for a period of 6 months to cover maternity. The role will start in January and can be offered remotely although some travel may be required.
Reporting to the General Counsel you will:
- Lead the regions legal and compliance function supporting the business with new projects.
- You will draft and negotiate a range of commercial contracts and support other members of the team in providing commercially focused solutions.
- Assisting with work related to consumer regulations and marketing.
- Management of external counsel.
- An senior in-house lawyer with exposure to consumer regulations.
- Experience of working in a multi-jurisdictional in-house environment.
- Available for a contract role starting in January.
This is an excellent opportunity for an available senior in-house lawyer to work in an exciting and challenging industry in an established legal function.
Placing People in Companies Like