- Job Search
- Conveyancing Technical Specialist
Conveyancing Technical Specialist - Leicester
Full time & Part time available!
Highly regarded, innovative firm are celebrating a very successful year in conveyancing, enabling them to create brand new opportunities for Conveyancing Technical Specialists.
The firm have won awards for their forward thinking, conveyancing team and offer fantastic training and development. An impressive 40% of their employees received promotion last year.
You will be able to utilise your knowledge of residential conveyancing by offering technical support to the conveyancing team. You will resolve complex and technical queries to include; Deeds of Trust, Deeds of Variation, Lease extensions.
· Sound technical knowledge
· Experience within a residential conveyancing team handling a caseload
· Ability to work with minimum supervision
· Applications welcome from paralegals, licensed conveyancers, legal executives and solicitors
· Up to £33,000 DOE
· Bonus scheme
· Flexible working available
· Excellent wider benefits package including: healthcare, life insurance, childcare vouchers and various discounts
· Award winning training and development programmes SRA approved and accredited by CLC
For further information, please contact Amy McLaughlin.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018