- Job Search
- Conveyancing Technical Specialist- Home Working
Conveyancing Technical Specialist - Home Working
Full time & Part time available!
Highly regarded, innovative firm are celebrating a very successful year in conveyancing, enabling them to create rare opportunities to work from the comfort of your own home.
The firm have won awards for their forward thinking, conveyancing team and offer fantastic training and development. An impressive 40% of their employees received promotion last year.
You will be able to utilise your knowledge of residential conveyancing by offering technical support to the conveyancing team. You will resolve complex and technical queries to include; Deeds of Trust, Deeds of Variation, Lease extensions.
· Sound technical knowledge
· Experience within a residential conveyancing team handling a caseload
· Ability to work with minimum supervision
· Applications welcome from paralegals, licensed conveyancers, legal executives and solicitors
· Up to £33,000 DOE
· Bonus scheme
· Flexible working available
· Excellent wider benefits package including: healthcare, life insurance, childcare vouchers and various discounts
· Award winning training and development programmes SRA approved and accredited by CLC
This is a really exciting and unique opportunity to join one of the UK's leading conveyancing firms. With an established team of home working fee earners nationally, our client is able to offer you all the support and training you require in order to support the team with technical queries. You will have managerial support in your role and you will be provided with all the equipment needed to work from home to include desks, phones, computers etc.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018