- Job Search
- Residential Property Lawyer
Residential Conveyancer - Daventry
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced fee earner to join a highly regarded firm, who have recently, undertook an impressive growth within their conveyancing team!
· Highest rated residential conveyancing law firm on both Trustpilot and Feefo
· Customer satisfaction and care is at the forefront to them - with their 'Customer Excellence' exceeding 95%
· Speed up the conveyancing process with the use of cutting edge technology, to ensure more time can be spent on building relationships with clients
· Due to growth, the firm is recruiting a residential property solicitor, legal executive, licensed conveyancer or an experienced fee earner to work as part of its growing team
· Handling a caseload of conveyancing transactions from inception through to completion, which will vary depending upon experience but will include:
* Sales and purchases
* Freehold, leasehold, registered and unregistered property
* Extensive client contact
* Leasehold flats
* Transfers of Equity
· Previous experience handling your own files from inception through to post completion
· Able to work in a busy conveyancing department autonomously
· You will also possess sound technical knowledge
· Salary up to £45,000 and benefits package including, healthcare and life assurance/pension
· This is a great opportunity for a residential property solicitor, legal executive, licensed conveyancer or an experienced fee earner to join a friendly and close knit team that has grown from strength to strength
· Bonus scheme and quarterly incentives to celebrate success
For more info, please contact Amy McLaughlin
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018