- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancer, Solicitor, Paralegal, Licensed Conveyancer, Legal Executive
Newark On Trent
Are you conveyancing professional looking for the next step in your career? Do you want to join a supportive firm that actively promotes career progression? If so, I have a fantastic opportunity based in Newark On Trent.
The firm are a full service, national practise with an excellent reputation across Nottingham and Lincolnshire. They pride themselves on their excellent customer service, and have been recognised for their excellent legal services with multiple awards.
Working as a Residential Conveyancer you will manage your own residential caseload from inception to completion. You will join a friendly and supportive team of fee earners, legal assistants and administration assistant to support the post-exchange and post-completion process.
You will be supported with your training and development needs to really help you achieve your career goals and ambitions.
· Previous experience within a conveyancing environment having gained exposure to your own files
· You will be a conveyancer or a conveyancing assistant, keen to develop upon your existing experience within a vibrant and collaborative environment
· You will have a minimum of 12 month's experience within conveyancing.
In return you will be rewarded with;
· Competitive market salary
· 25 days bank holidays
· FREE on site parking
· Ongoing support with professional development
· Flexible working
For more information please contact Amy McLaughlin at BCL Legal.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018