- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancer, Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer, Legal Executive or Experienced Fee Earner
The firm are known for their outstanding conveyancing services in Derby and have been around for 25 years. The firm provides various legal services and have built their reputation on honest, reliable and being extremely efficient.
You will be responsible for handling your own varied caseload from inception through to completion. You will work alongside a team of talented assistants to assist with pre and post completion duties allowing you to focus on the client.
The caseload will consist of:
· Freehold and leasehold sales and purchase
· New Builds
· Shared Ownership
· You must have experience working within residential conveyancing
· You must ideally have previous experience handling a caseload of residential property matters
· You will be looking for a friendly, approachable and positive environment to work in
· You will be motivated and keen to develop
Opportunities for progression into more complex roles/management will be offered to those who show they have the requisite skills and commitment to the role.
· Competitive salary
· Generous holiday allowance
· Career progression
· On-site free parking
· Flexible working will be considered
· Support career development
· On-site parking
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018