- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer (CILEX or Solicitor)
Do you want to join a forward thinking, ambitious but still traditional firm? The conveyancing team are highly regarded across Nottingham and Lincolnshire for their tailored legal services, putting the client at the heart of everything they do.
In this role, you will join the residential conveyancing team handling a varied caseload (non volume) from inception through to completion. You will have the support of talented conveyancing assistants throughout the transaction ensuring you can focus on all the legal elements.
The firm actively encourage career progression whether that is in the form of further professional qualifications, management or partner aspirations. Many of their Partners began their careers as Trainee's with the firm and have successfully progressed to senior roles.
· You must have previous experience within residential conveyancing handling your own caseload
· You will have strong communication and relationship building skills
· Confident using a case management system
· You must be self motivated with a real drive to succeed and develop
· Very competitive market salary
· Generous holiday allowance
· Flexible working
· On-site parking
· Career development
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018