- Job Search
- Trainee Conveyancer
Trainee Conveyancer - Mansfield
Are you an assistant or paralegal that has about/ over a years experience working in residential conveyancing?
If so, I have the perfect role for you.
An award winning law firm is looking to expand their residential property team with experienced assistants looking to eventually progress to a fee earning role. The firm have recently opened brand new offices and have exciting plans for 2020!
Now, the firm are considering candidates at all levels and will tailor the training around you.
What's so great about this role...?
* competitive salary, that increases as you progress through your training
* eligibility to the firms bonus scheme
* progression, training and development
* pension scheme, life assurance and other great benefits
* the chance to be part of a growing firm that has big plans
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018