- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancer - Chesterfield
· Would you like the opportunity to step away from a volume caseload?
· Are you looking for an unrivalled work/life balance?
· Do you want to work for a Legal 500, full service law firm?
· Do you want to be part of a firm which offers employees innovative technology to help with your caseload, meaning you don't have to compromise on a well balanced family life?
· You will be responsible for a handling a quality caseload of residential property matters from inception through to completion
· You will be supported by an experienced assistant
· You will have exposure to complex legal matters
· Are you an experienced residential conveyancing solicitor, licensed conveyancer, legal executive or paralegal that's confident to hit the ground running with a varied caseload and with minimal supervision?
· Are you confident in using a case management system?
If you have answered yes to all of the above then this is the perfect residential conveyancer role for you and if successful you will receive:
· An excellent salary and benefits package
· Flexible home working and reduced hours
· A friendly and supportive team.
· Excellent career progression opportunities
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018