- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancer - Home Working
· Would you like the opportunity to step away from running a caseload?
· Would you relish the ability to work on a part-time basis and from home?
· Are you looking for an unrivalled work/life balance?
· Do you want to work for a truly market leading specialist conveyancing firm, which offers a five star service on Trust Pilot, meaning lots of happy customers?
· Do you want to be part of a firm which offers employees innovative technology to help with your caseload, meaning you don't have to compromise on a well balanced family life?
· Do you want variety in the cases you deal with?
· Do you want top quality remote administration support from a friendly and helpful support team?
· Are you an experienced residential conveyancing solicitor, licensed conveyancer, legal executive or paralegal that's confident to hit the ground running with a varied caseload and with minimal supervision?
· Do you have three years' experience running your own caseload?
If you have answered yes to all of the above then this is the perfect residential conveyancer role for you and if successful you will receive:
· An excellent salary and benefits package.
· Flexible home working and reduced hours
· A friendly and supportive team.
· Excellent career progression opportunities
· Competitive bonus structure.
· 25 days annual leave (pro-rata).
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018